Cobar: a Liveable Town
Even though Cobar has been a mining town for decades the staff at the mines have chosen to live in Cobar rather than let the town devolve in to Fly In Fly Out.
Great schools, recreation amenities, community, places to eat.
Watch this space for the 'Liveable Cities' incentives coming up for you to move to Cobar.
- Well above award pay rates
- Equal opportunity employer
- Training provided for specialist skills (e.g. Kiln drying)
- Professionally managed HR, OH&S, Training
- Smoke and mobile phone free workplace