- A VEGETATION MANAGEMENT PLAN FOR AREAS INVADED BY NATIVE TREES AND SHRUBS IN THE COBAR PENEPLAIN, SUBMISSION TO THE NSW NATURAL RESOURCES COMMISSION BY THE COBAR VEGETATION MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE, MARCH, 2006 (4.9Mb pdf) A comprehensive document quoted heavily throughout this website.
- Managing Invasive Native Scrublands for Improved Biodiversity Outcomes in Agricultural Landscapes Final Scientific Report, June 2009
- Management burning of invasive native scrub: principles NSW Department of Primary Industries (pdf Document)
- Clearing/thinning of native vegetation known as invasive native scrub under theNative Vegetation Act 2003:Collation of Discussion Paper submissions and responses from theInvasive Native Scrub Team Superseded but still some good information
- Land Management (Native Vegetation) Code 2018 : This act stipulates the conditions about clearing Invasive Native Scrub